Man Who Died After Bug-Eating Contest Choked to Death

Man Who Died After Bug-Eating Contest Choked to Death

November 27, 2012 Updated Nov 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM CDT

A cause of death is announced in connection with the death of a 32-year-old Florida man who died following a bug-eating contest last month, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

According to the Sun-Sentinel report, a Florida medical examiner ruled that the man choked to death on bug parts and his own vomit after eating cockroaches and worms during a contest in early October.

Read the South Florida Sun-Sentinel report HERE.