"Minnesota State Fair Horse Show – New Competitions, Breeds and Demonstrations: One of the premier horse expositions in the Upper Midwest, the Minnesota State Fair Horse Show features more competitions, breeds and demonstrations than ever before – all free with fair admission.
• Multiday breed competitions lead up to the best of the best vying for thousands of dollars in prizes in the Supreme Championships.
• Adorned in Native American regalia, Appaloosas and their riders light up the Warner Coliseum for the Heritage competition, while in the Mounted Native Costume competition, majestic Arabians and their riders evoke images of desert nights.
• Cavorting in the Warner Coliseum, horses without riders or restraint flaunt their moves to music, yearning for crowd-appeal points in the State Fair debut of the Freestyle Liberty competition.
• Minnesota's own award-winning Northern Lakes Vaulters demonstrate gymnastics on horseback.
• The Supreme Six Draft Horse Hitch competition, the United States Hunter/Jumper Association Zone 6 Handy Hunter Derby, and encore performances by horse drill team and square dance winners also highlight the Horse Show. Located in the Lee & Rose Warner Coliseum and at AgStar Arena throughout the fair’s 12 days. Check daily schedules for specific competition, breed and class details," the Minnesota State Fair said.