Smoking Materials Suspected to Cause Superior Fire

By KBJR News 1

Smoking Materials Suspected to Cause Superior Fire

September 21, 2013 Updated Sep 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM CDT

Superior, WI (NNCNOW.COM)

The Superior Fire Department responded to a structure fire at C3 Aspen court at approximately 3, this morning.

The fire was contained swiftly and resulted in an estimated 5 thousand dollars worth of damage.

Crews suspect careless use of smoking materials to have cause the fire.

Tenants have been displaced, however, no injuries were reported.

The American Red Cross assisted two adults and three children affected by the blaze.

gware@kbjr.com