Duluth, MN 55806
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Home, Auto, Business & Farm Insurance in DuluthFounded in 1979, Cartier Agency has grown into a leading independent insurance agency because of our commitment to provide our clients with friendly, personal service and expertise in all areas of the insurance industry. While we're located in Minnesota, we can service clients throughout the United States. Currently we have customers in 35 states. Our team of professionals represents many years of experience in personal, commercial, life and health insurance. We work hard to build strong relationships with our insureds so they will have confidence in our management of their insurance plans. Cartier Agency has built a reputation of trust and integrity. We believe in becoming an integral part of our community. As a group we have served on many community boards and committees, belonged to numerous service organizations and contributed to the betterment and well-being of the Duluth area. We are a family-based business and look forward to providing insurance plans to our clients well into the future.
The Cartier Agency provides home, auto, farm, life, health, recreational vehicle and trucking insurance along with workers compensation
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I save on my home insurance premiums?
- There are many things one can do to save on your insurance premiums. By installing security and fire alarms in your home not only do you protect your family, but will give you a discount on your home insurance policy. To save money on your annual insurance premiums, look at carrying higher deductibles. The higher the deductible, lower the premium. Additionally, insuring your home and auto together with one company will save you money on your annual insurance premiums” multi-policy discount.
- How can I get questions answered about the Affordable Care Act?
- We recommend that people start with speaking to a trained professional. Trained insurance professionals or a navigator with MN Sure can help you determine if you are eligible for a variety of programs which have become available because of the Affordable Care Act. There are a lot of factors to take in consideration; like monthly premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, co-pays and most importantly, which doctors one may see. A trained insurance professional may help you navigate through all of the changes of the Affordable Care Act and find a plan that works for you.
- How can I save money on my auto insurance premiums?
- By getting your defensive drivers certificate, you not only become a more attentive driver, you will also receive a discount on your insurance premium. Another way to save money on your annual auto premiums is to look at raising your deductibles on comprehensive and collision coverage. The higher the deductible means the lower the premium. Again, insuring your home and auto together with one company will save you money on your annual insurance premiums” multi-policy discount.