Furniture & Mattresses
Furniture & Mattresses 4 Less
1207 Cloquet Ave, Cloquet, MN 55720
2911 Tower Ave (Next to K-mart), Superior, WI 54880
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Tues10AM - 6PM
- Thu-Sat10AM - 6PM
- Sun12PM - 4PM
Nobody Can Sell for Less!
Furniture and Mattresses for Less is proud to be an authentic home furniture outlet serving the beautiful Twin Ports area. Our stores in Cloquet, MN, Duluth, MN and Superior, Wisconsin serve Northwest Wisconsin and the entire arrowhead of Northeast Minnesota. Our business is built on quality furniture, excellent prices, and friendly customer service.
When you walk through the doors at Furniture and Mattresses for Less you'll feel right at home with our welcoming sales team. If a hassle free shopping experience is what you're looking for, you've found the right place at Furniture and Mattresses for Less. Furniture and Mattresses for Less is able to offer the lowest price anytime, anywhere on the same great products conventional furniture stores carry. Our family of buyers seek out the best deals on factory discontinued items and truckloads to bring our valued customers the savings they deserve. Manufacturers come to us, and provide the best deals to save our customers more. We shop during four international shows each year, making certain to always find products coming from around the world. Today's fine furniture is built in The United States, Indonesia, South America, Canada, and China.
You can count on us for:
- The lowest prices on the best selection of quality furniture and mattresses
- No interest financing plans
- Great customer service
- Knowledgeable and trained sales people
- Three convenient locations to serve you
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I take care of my new sofa?
- Any type of furniture covering will benefit from reduced exposure to direct sunlight. Of course wipe up any spills with a clean cloth as soon as they occur. Vacuum or brush your upholstered furniture weekly to remove the dust and avoid colors becoming dull. Leather is easy to care for by applying an appropriate conditioner every 6-12 months. Be sure to follow manufacturer’s instructions before applying any detergents or solvents.
- How do I care for my mattress to make it last?
- A quality mattress should last for 8 to 10 years if cared for properly. Comfort and support will degrade by then, and it may not be visible to the untrained eye. Be sure to invest in quality mattress accessories to get the most out of your mattress. Having the correct foundation and solid coverings will help extend the life.
- What is the difference between a standard king mattress and a California king?
- The standard king is 76” wide by 80” long, while the California king is 72” wide by 84” long. Other mattress sizes are: Queen (60” wide by 80” long), Full/Double (54” wide by 80” long) and Twin/Single (39” wide by 75” long) and Twin XL (39” wide by 80” long).
- Do you offer financing plans for my furniture purchase?
- Yes, we offer no interest plans to anyone with qualifying purchase and approved credit.
- Will you place an order for me if you don’t have exactly what I want on the showroom floor?
- We have many items available to you that may not be in our showroom today. Our experienced sales team will help you determine the perfect fit for your furniture needs and set up a plan to make your dream room a reality.
- What are the benefits of a memory foam pillow?
- Memory foam pillows are designed for greater support to help avoid neck or back problems. Memory foam is heat-sensitive and it has the ability to cradle the head and neck, allowing the supporting muscles to achieve greater relaxation, resulting in a more restful and peaceful night of sleep.