Superior, WI 54880
Hours of Operation
- Monday:8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thrusday:8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday:8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday:9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- (Parts/Service CLOSED)
- Closed Sunday
Toyota helps you get more out of every dollar you spend: By rewarding you for every purchase you make, the Toyota Rewards Visa adds even more value to doing the things you love.
Toyota DealershipKari Toyota is one of Duluth and Superior’s leading Toyota dealers. Kari Toyota has a great selection of New, Used or Certified Used vehicles like the 2011 AND 2012 Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, Yaris and the all-new 2012 Camry. If you need a little more room Kari Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like new 2011 AND 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, RAV 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the Toyota Sienna and Prius, Camry and Highlander Hybrids!
Kari Toyota also has state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicle for scheduled maintenance, repairs, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service, wheel alignment, and much more. Located on the corner of Ogden and Broadway in Superior, WI, their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Kari Toyota parts department has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts & accessories, including tires, oil filters, air filters, trailer hitches, bike rack systems, and car care products to meet your vehicle needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you need to replace hybrid batteries?
- Your hybrid battery pack should last for the lifetime of the vehicle, considered between 150 and 200 thousand miles, and may last even longer. Hybrid-related components for Toyota hybrid vehicles are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles. The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. Plus, when it’s time to dispose of the battery, nickel metal hydride batteries are benign and can be fully recycled, posing no toxic hazards to the environment.
- Do you need to plug-in hybrid vehicles to charge the battery?
- No. These nickel-metal hydride batteries are charged by an internal combustion engine (ICE) driven generator and/or by regenerative braking that captures power from deceleration and braking. And, they have a computer sensor that makes sure the batteries never completely run out of power.
- Is synthetic motor oil better than conventional oil and what are the benefits?
- With today’s technology, synthetics tend to be cleaner and provide better performance than conventional oil. Their composition is much cleaner, because it is derived in a laboratory rather than nature, and it has been proven to have a lower volatility and therefore not vaporize out the exhaust as quickly.
Synthetics have also been shown to produce less resistance, improving horsepower and the overall efficiencyof the engine. This added horsepower in return means that the engine will be able to perform at the same level as before, but using slightly less gas.
- How does Traction Control (TRAC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) work and what are the benefits?
- Toyota’s Traction Control System continuously monitors the wheels whenever the vehicle accelerates. As soon as it detects that one or more drive wheels is starting to spin, it applies the brakes to the wheels and controls engine output to help the wheels better adhere to the road surface.
Toyota’s VSC monitors your steering angle and the direction your vehicle is actually traveling and senses when your front or rear wheels begin to slip.
When it senses this loss of traction or slip, VSC reduces engine power and applies braking to the individual wheels that need it to help correct the slip and keep the vehicle in the intended path.
- What are the effects of ethanol or E85 fuel?
- Flex fuel vehicles are vehicles that run on gasoline or E85, a fuel that contains up to 15 percent of ethanol. While Fuel economy will be substantially lower for any vehicle that uses E85 due to its lower energy, flex fuels make a difference at the pump by costing roughly 50 cents less per gallon. Vehicles that are designed for flex fuel, will have no difficulty switching back and forth between fuels. There are no issues with mixing E85 with unleaded gasoline in any ratio. The ECU senses the E85/unleaded gasoline ratio and adjusts engine performance accordingly.