Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods
Superior, WI 54880
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday9:00AM - 5:30PM
- Sunday11:00AM - 4:00PM
- Please note: hours change with the season
Outdoor HeadquartersNorthwest Outlet has been a fixture in Superior, WI, serving Northwestern Wisconsin, Duluth, MN and Northeastern Minnesota for over 50 years. Northwest Outlet is family owned and operated, focused on great customer service, products and services for the Twin Ports area. We are family-owned and operated focusing on great customer relationships, products and services. Over the years, great relationships have been built and many customers have become our friends.
We sell a full line of sporting goods ranging from camping to hunting and fishing, footwear, clothing and outerwear. We offer sought after brand names such as Columbia® sportswear, The North Face® and work gear from Carhartt®. Stop in to check out our kayaks from Old Town® or our truck toppers from A.R.E and all of the accessories to outfit them.
Northwest Outlet is proud to offer Columbia® sportswear; versatile and fashionable active wear for committed lovers of the outdoors. We offer a range of coats, jackets, pants, parkas, fleece, vests, boots & shoes, all created to endure whatever seasonal adventures you can get into.
The North Face ® is also on our A-list of outdoor clothing. We also offer an array of TNF sleeping bags for all weather conditions, including sub-zero temperatures.
Carhartt® has long been a brand synonymous with hard work. Check out this line of rugged work clothing and gear that never takes a break.
Be sure to visit our store just off the Bong Bridge in Superior, or, shop our online store 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Carhartt Flame Resistant clothing right for my line of work?
- Carhartt FR is designed for petrochemical, gas, oil, utility and electrical professionals who are exposed to electrical arcs and flash fires. Carhartt FR meets the standards such as: NFPa70-E, NFPA2112 and NESC. Feel Free to contact NWO with any other questions you might have. Carhartt’s other work wear includes jeans, t-shirts, button/snap front shirts, jackets, bibs and coveralls, un-insulated, insulated and mid weight clothing, footwear, gloves, socks and hats for all types of work conditions and temperatures.
- I know Columbia® and The North Face® make great winter jackets and outerwear. What other quality products do you offer from these two brands?
- Columbia and TNF both carry a wide range of clothing for extreme weather conditions and outdoor activities: rainwear, shorts, pants, UPF rated shirts, t-shirts, tanks, sweatshirts, hats, sandals, shoes and an abundance of outdoor performance accessories.
- I am looking for a one-stop shop for outerwear for my family. Does NWO have a selection for everyone?
- Yes, we have winter jackets, hats, gloves and socks, along with pants and bibs for every winter activity. Outdoor clothing from Columbia, The North Face, Carhartt in a variety of styles, colors and sizes sure to please the entire family.
- In terms of winter gear, you've mentioned winter clothing. What about winter boots?
- We carry winter boots for the entire family as well. Baffin, Columbia, Sorel, Kamik, Merrel, LaCross and Keen that will get you where you’re going in the cold winter months.
- My new job requires steel toe boots. Can NWO help me out with a good pair?
- Indeed. We have steel toe boots that meet many different industry standards and specifications. We have brands such as Keen, Irish Setter, Georgia Boot and Danner.
- I’ve always known NWO as the local source for work and winter boots. What other footwear do you carry?
- We carry sandals from Columbia, Teva, Keen, Merrel and Chaco; hiking boots and shoes from Keen, Merrel and Danner.
- I fish Inland lakes and rivers, Does NWO stock the fundamental fishing gear to make my next fishing trip a success?
- NWO has rods, reels, line, leaders, crank baits and tackle. We have everything you need from brands like Berkley, Daiwa, Eagle Claw, Fenwick, Frabill, Rapala, Plano, Northland Tackle, Shimano, St. Croix and dozens more major fishing brands!
- My family and I are planning a trip to the BWCA and we have more questions than answers. Can NWO help me out?
- Yes, our team has extensive knowledge and real-life experience with kayaking, canoeing, camping and backpacking. They will help you determine just what you need for your next adventure from our expansive inventory of tents, sleeping bags, cookware, stoves, water filters, backpacks, headlamps, sleeping bags, dry bags, personal care, hygiene, first aid, and survival. We carry MSR, Thermarest, Coleman, The North Face, GSI Outdoors, Outdoor Research, Gregory, Katadyn, Princeton-Tec, Sealline, Granite Gear, Duluth Pack, Eureka!, Camelback, Nalgene, Mountain Haze, Jet Boil, Black Diamond, Kelty, Crazy Creek, Seattle Sports and Expedition Pelican.
- What might I be surprised to find at Northwest Outlet?
- We carry truck toppers from A.R. E, Unicover access roll-up covers, Duraliner bed-liners and even Kayaks from Old Town.