24 Hour Fully Equipped Fitness CenterPeak Fitness is the Northland's leading fitness facility. With a health club that provides group fitness classes, insurance assistance and affordable prices, you're sure to love it. Peak Fitness is located in Hermantown at 4897 Miller Trunk Hwy in the downstairs of Gordy's Gift and Garden Center. Not only does Peak have the most elite fitness equipment, they also provide tanning, weights, large screen TV's and spectacular locker rooms.
Don't hassle with dropping quarters in a meter, or worrying about your car on the street because Peak Fitness has the best parking around. What does that mean for you? You're in, working up a sweat--losing the pounds--and out very easily. The team at Peak Fitness is also very knowledgeable and can help to get your body in the shape you always wanted or want to maintain.
They're more than a gym, they're a place where your endorphins run high and self-esteem sky rockets. Peak Fitness is a comfortable place where you are welcome no matter who you are.
You're gonna love it here!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of things should I person look for when choosing a workout center?
- Convenience (parking)
- Flexibility of workout schedules (24 hours)
- Options based on ability level and different builds
- Payment options
- Knowledge of staff and their commitment to understand the client's needs
- General feeling while being there (do you belong)
- 2. I have not been committed to an exercise and workout plan. How do you suggest I get started?
- The best thing to do is to just get started. Peak Fitness has a comfortable environment and welcomes people of all ability levels. We can answer any questions, or leave you be if that is what you prefer. Once you get started and commit to a routine, not only will you feel better physically, you’ll also feel better mentally. Life is busy, but if you can make any time within the 24 hour day, you can workout at Peak Fitness.
- 3. How do I lose weight from a specific place on my body?
- There is no way to target weight loss to a specific area of the body because your body decides where it wants to put on weight and where it wants to take it off. The midsection is a common "problem" area for many people.
The best way to lose fat is through cardiovascular exercise. It is important to do a variety of exercises to strengthen these areas, but until that excess fat is gone, you will not see the muscle definition. For example, if you're not doing cardio, crunches are not going to help get the 6-pack you've been hoping for. Regular cardio exercise at a level that's challenging for you is your best bet. We have a variety of cardio machines to get your cardiovascular exercise in. Top it off with a day or two of targeting certain muscles, or partake in a group fitness class and you'll see the results.