Fall General Surgery offers an array of surgical services to patients at its offices in Duluth, MN, Ashland, WI, Hayward, WI and the surrounding communities. Dr. George Fall and staff strive to offer a quality choice in surgical and medical care with patient satisfaction our top priority. Dr. Fall founded Fall General Surgery with a vision of medical care and customer service that exceeds patient expectations.
Disposal & Recycling
Furniture & Mattresses
Health & Rehab
Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods
Workers Compensation Law Attorney
Will Bagley & Company Jewelers repair jewelry I didn’t purchase there?
Yes, we will lovingly repair heirloom jewelry with one of the area’s most talented goldsmith and engraver John McGraw. If we can’t do it in-house, we know how and where to get it done right.
What are some tips for early detection of breast cancer?
Remember, breast cancer is treatable and often-times, curable. Your best protection is awareness and an understanding of this disease process
· Be aware of your risk factors.
· Conduct monthly self-examinations to detect irregularities when they arise
· Have regular mammograms (every 1-2 years between age 40-49; every year age 50 and over).
· Be aware of the signs of breast cancer, including the presence of a lump, dimpling of the skin, newly developed nipple inversion, nipple discharge, or a change in the color or shape of the breast.
Remember, breast cancer is treatable and often-times, curable. Your best protection is your awareness and understanding of this disease process.
What does environmental landfill mean?
The liner system at Shamrock Environmental Landfill was constructed with a 60-mil HDPE and 2 foot clay composite liner which goes well beyond Minnesota requirements for C&D landfills and meets Federal Subtitle D standards. All leachate is collected, tested, and properly disposed of in an approved facility.
Will you place an order for me if you don’t have exactly what I want on the showroom floor?
We have many items available to you that may not be in our showroom today. Our experienced sales team will help you determine the perfect fit for your furniture needs and set up a plan to make your dream room a reality.
When should I get a lawyer?
- Your claim is denied (or you feel it will be denied soon)
- It has been more than two weeks and you have received no benefits.
- The insurance company asks you to give a statement.
- You are being treated unfairly after your injury.
- You cannot return to work because of your injury.
- You are asked to sign a settlement document.
- You are fired after your injury.