From Kari Toyota
Is synthetic motor oil better than conventional oil and what are the benefits?
With today’s technology, synthetics tend to be cleaner and provide better performance than conventional oil. Their composition is much cleaner, because it is derived in a laboratory rather than nature, and it has been proven to have a lower volatility and therefore not vaporize out the exhaust as quickly.
Synthetics have also been shown to produce less resistance, improving horsepower and the overall efficiencyof the engine. This added horsepower in return means that the engine will be able to perform at the same level as before, but using slightly less gas.
What services are provided?
Chris Jensen is a skilled nursing home providing 24 hour care. We employ over 250 staff members in our short term rehab, long term care area and memory care neighborhoods. We offer social services, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, dietary services and social recreational therapies.
Will you ship my purchase?
Complimentary shipping is available on orders over $2,000. Jewelry purchases less than $2,000 are sent Registered Mail at a standard charge of $25. Gift merchandise is shipped using UPS Ground service with a minimum $10 charge. See table.
Does SCCU offer student loans?
SCCU does not offer private student loans directly. However, we’ve partnered with Sallie Mae for the Smart Option Student Loan.
What should I do if I have a work injury or work-related illness?
- Contact your employer and report the injury or illness - even if you think it is minor and you will heal without medical treatment. That way there is a record that can be referred to if your injury worsens. Use a company form, if one is available. If not, write down the facts of your injury, along with the date and time and the name of the person you reported it to. If possible, keep a copy of your report.
- Take down the names and addresses of all witnesses to the accident that caused your injury.
- Get medical care, even if you think your injury is minor, and make sure the doctor has a complete description of the accident that caused your injury or the work activities or conditions you believe caused your work-related disability. Take care of your injury.
- Make copies of all work restrictions that your doctor gives you. Keep a copy and give the original to your employer.
- Keep track of all time off work, all mileage to and from doctors, physical therapists and any other health care professionals. Save all medical records given to you and all prescription bills and receipts. Save all letters from your employer and your employer's workers compensation insurance company concerning your injury.
- Do not sign any documents unless you fully understand the documents. If there is any doubt in your mind about what the documents mean, you should contact a Workers' Compensation lawyer.
- If you have not received Workers' Compensation benefits or a notice that you will be receiving Workers' Compensation benefits within a reasonable time period contact a Workers' Compensation lawyer.