> 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
> 2 Tbsp Garlic crushed
> 2 Tbsp Shallots minced
> 4 oz. White wine
> 1 medium Tomato diced
> 2 oz. fresh Basil diced
> 4 Tbsp unsalted Butter
> 2 lb. Angel Hair Pasta dried
> 1 lb. 16/20 Tiger shrimp
1. Put 6 cups of water to boil.
2. Add Olive Oil to pre-heated saute pan
3. When oil is hot, add shrimp to pan and begin to
saute. Turn occasionally to prevent burning.
4. When tails of shrimp begin to turn pink, add garlic and shallots
and saute until aromatic. 5. Place Angel Hair pasta to boiling
water...boil for about six minutes.
6. Add white wine to deglaze.
7. Add diced tomato and basil.
8. Finish with butter and stir until well mixed.
9. Drain pasta and add to pan and thoroughly mix with
scampi mixture to absorb flavors.
10.Portion pasta equally into four large bowls and top with
equal portions of scampi.