City of Barnum:
• The Front Street/County 61 bridge is CLOSED due to damages and will remain so for some time. It is impassable.
• The majority of streets in Barnum are clear for traffic.
• County Road 6 going west to Kettle River is open.
• Main Street is open all the way through to I-35 going southbound.
City of Carlton
• Residents who were evacuated have been returned to their homes.
• Highway 210 within the city of Carlton has been reopened.
• All roads within the city of Carlton are open.
City of Thomson and Jay Cooke State Park
• The entire area is inaccessible.
• Residents who were evacuated have not been allowed back into the area.
• Thomson Road is closed at the Palkie Road is being re-routed from that point.
• Jay Cooke State Park is closed.
• Highway 210 is impassable and closed from both entrances of Jay Cooke State Park.
Thomson Township – Esko
• Most roads that were closed remain closed.
• Crews are working to restore roadways.
• Local residents looking for assistance should check with the Esko Fire Hall.
City of Moose Lake
• Arrowhead Lane/61 south, on the south end of town, to 1st Street is closed. That is the only closure on Arrowhead Lane.
• Any streets downtown in the flood affected remain closed.
• There is a voluntary evacuation in place for residents in the flooded zones of Moose Lake.
• Transportation is available for people that are displaced and need to go to the Red Cross shelter at the Scanlon Community Center. If you need transportation please go to the depot on Hwy 73 as transportation will be arranged.
City of Cromwell
• Hwy 73 north of Cromwell to the county line is open.
• The section of Hwy 73 south of Cromwell between County Road 4 and County Road 6 is inaccessible.
• All other areas are accessible.
City of Wright
• Water flow remains the same as yesterday.
• Road closures remain the same a yesterday.