Electrical Overload Sparks Chisholm House Fire

By KBJR News 1

Electrical Overload Sparks Chisholm House Fire

January 2, 2013 Updated Jan 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM CDT

Chisholm, MN (NNCNOW.com) - State Fire Investigators say an electrical overload caused a house fire Wednesday morning in Chisholm.

Chisholm Fire Chief Brad Anderson says his department responded to 7 NW Third St. just before 11 a.m. Wednesday.

Officials say the home suffered heavy damage and no one was hurt.

Hibbing Fire Department provided mutual aid.

Kevin Jacobsen
Bio - Facebook - Twitter - E-Mail

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.