St. Louis County, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- 11 people have been arrested in connection with numerous narcotics investigations over the past few months by the Boundary Waters Drug Task Force.
Ages of those arrested range from 21 to 65 years old with residents from Hibbing, Duluth, Chicago, Virginia, Mt. Iron, and Eveleth.
The following people have been arrested and charged in connection with the narcotics investigations:
- Bobbi Jo Santeramo, 21, of Virginia is charged with 3rd Degree Sales of Heroin and one count of Child Endangerment
- Jesse Robert Makela, 30, of Duluth is charged with two counts of 1st Degree Sale of Meth and 2nd Degree Possession of Meth
- Devon Laurenence Farley, 28, of Hibbing is charged with four counts of 2nd Degree Sale of Hydrocodone, 4th Degree Sale of Prescription Medications, two counts of Sale of a Simulated Controlled Substance and Child Endangerment
- John Edwin Shaleen, 65, of Eveleth was charged with 3rd Degree Sales of Oxycontin.
- Martin William Livermore, 41, of Virginia was charged with 3rd Degree Possession of Heroin
- Carla Rae Clark, 55, of Mt. Iron was charged with 5th Degree Sale of Prescription Medications
- Carlos Devon Vivians, 39, of Chicago was charged with 3rd Degree Sales of Heroin
- Anthony Richard Lueder, 26, was charged with 3rd Degree Sales of Heroin
- Ralph Harris Haney III, 35, of Hibbing was charged with two counts of 5th Degree Possession of Meth, Storing Meth Paraphernalia in the Presence of a Child and Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
- Dawn Marie DelZoppo, 37, of Hibbing was charged with two counts of 5th Degree Possession of Meth and Storing Meth Paraphernalia in the Presence of a Child
- Jason Allen Sanborn, 42, of Hibbing was charged with 5th Degree Possession of Meth and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Posted to the web by Krista Burns