CN worker taken to hospital

By KBJR News 1

CN worker taken to hospital

August 28, 2014 Updated Aug 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM CDT

Proctor, MN (NNCNOW.com) -- A Canadian National employee at the Proctor Railyards was taken to the hospital Thursday morning after being exposed to propane vapors.

The vapors were the result of transferring the product from a bulk tank.

Authorities from the Proctor and Hermantown Fire Departments sampled the air quality and confirmed that there is no leak and no threat to public safety.

Posted to the web by Kati Anderson.
kanderson@kbjr.com

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.