Superior, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- A grain storage facility at the General Mills Elevator in Superior suffered minor damage after a fire last night.
The Superior Fire Department says around six p.m. welding sparks from a maintenance operation ignited fabric and dust in the grain bin.
The fire department was able to extinguish the smoldering fabric and dust by pumping water up to the 6th story fire from the bay.
The facility had minor water damage and the fabric expansion joint will need to be replaced. No one was injured.