Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) -- How do you start a business in the Twin Ports?
The TwinPortsConnex Young Entrepreneurs Network will present a panel discussion by area business people who have done it and who have achieved success.
Admission is free to the event, which will start at 6 p.m. on Thursday at Clyde Iron Works in Duluth.
The event is open to the public but is designed especially for young entrepreneurs who are considering starting a business or who already operate a business locally.
The panel participants and their companies include:
- Eric Faust, Duluth Coffee Co.
- Briana von Elbe, Pearson & von Elbe LLC, Footprint Promotional Advertising and Flossy Designs
- Mike Schraepfer, Schraepfer Properties, Lake Avenue Cafe and Lawn Care Express
- Amber Griffith, Cake Occasions
- Alex Giuliani, Clyde Iron Works
- Dave Orman, Raven & Associates Inc.
TwinPortsConnex is a non-profit program that offers career development and networking resources to help 18 to 35-year-old rising stars find jobs and promotions locally.
Posted to the web by Jenna Vogt