Firefighters Battle House Fire

By KBJR News 1

Firefighters Battle House Fire

November 5, 2012 Updated Nov 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM CDT

Rice Lake, MN (Northland's NewsCenter) -- Firefighters were called to a home at the intersection of Martin Road and Rice Lake Road in Rice Lake Township Monday afternoon.

Authorities on scene believe the fire started from a dryer and is burning the top floor or attic.

Officers on scene are going into the home to put out the flames and assess the damage.

We have a reporter at the fire and will bring more details once they become available.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.