Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- Five people have been charged in connection with a drug bust in Duluth.
According to police, the Lake Superior Drug and Violent Crime Task Force and the Duluth Police Department executed a search warrant along the 300 Block of North 4th Avenue West in Duluth.
Authorities say they were investigating an alleged organized group involved in the sale of crack cocaine from the residence.
Police say they seized crack cocaine, currency and other evidence during the execution of the warrant.
The following suspects have been booked in the St. Louis County Jail and formally charged with 1st Degree Sale of Cocaine:
- 28 year old Prentice Anthony Wideman
- 21 year old Kenyon Rashawn Latham
- 61 year old Loretta Ann McGowan
- 59 year old Vincent Leroy McGowan
- 24 year old Jerome Alonzo Dumetz
Posted to the web by Krista Burns