Warren, MN (NNCNOW.com) - A natural gas pipeline somehow ruptured and burst into flames in Northwestern Minnesota Monday morning.
The large fire was reported near Warren. That's in Marshall County.
The gas line is owned by Viking Gas Transmission.
One witness said they heard a sound like a huge clap of thunder. That was followed by a series of bangs.
Homes in a two mile radius were evacuated.
No injuries were reported.
Officials were able to cut off the gas supply and let the fire burn itself out.