Red Cross Helps Family After Fire at Cohasset Home

By KBJR News 1

Red Cross Helps Family After Fire at Cohasset Home

April 6, 2013 Updated Apr 6, 2013 at 10:49 PM CDT

Cohasset, MN (NNCNOW.com) - A Cohasset family is with out a home after a fire damaged theirs Saturday afternoon.

According to the Cohasset Fire Department, the fire broke out at a home on the 100 block of Western Avenue around 3 p.m. They say it started in the entryway and spread into the living room, causing fire and water damage.

Fire officals say everyone is okay. They report that they're still working to determine damage totals and the cause of the fire.

The American Red Cross is helping the family.

The Red Cross helps provide disaster relief for immediate recovery needs, such as shelter, clothing, food, and emotional support.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.