Sauna Fire Extinguished Quickly

By KBJR News 1

December 16, 2012 Updated Dec 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM CDT

Hermantown, MN (NNCNOW)-- Multiple departments responded to a garage fire in close proximity to a home, just off of Lavaque Road in Hermantown.

Crews from Canosia and Hermantown reacted to the garage on fire.

Officials say it sparked from a wood stove of a sauna and was extinguished quickly.

The flames were contained to the garage and nobody is reportedly hurt.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.