Duluth, MN (Northland's NewsCenter) -- The St. Louis County Environmental Services Department announced it will continue to accept flood-related debris from residents and businesses of the County Solid Waste Management Area at no charge.
The service will run through July 14 at the following locations:
- Aurora Transfer Station, 5910 Hwy 135 N.
- Brookston Transfer Station, 8609 Hwy 2
- Hibbing Transfer Station, 3994 Landfill Road
- Cotton Canister Site, 8476 Hwy 53
- Makinen Canister Site, 6327 Long Lake Rd
- Meadowlands Canister Site, 7722 Pine Rd
- Lavell Canister Site, 3175 Hwy 25
The Brookston site will be open on July 4th and July 11th as well as July 6th and July 13th.