Duluth, MN (Northland's NewsCenter) - Two people, wanted in an armed burglary of a home in Duluth's East Hillside neighborhood, remain at large. You can add them to the growing list of men and women wanted for various serious crimes in the Twin Ports.
All the incidents have police investigating all sorts of leads, but no one in custody yet. The Northland's NewsCenter is reminding viewers of the incidents to help keep them fresh in their minds.
1) Police on both sides of the bridge are still on the hunt for the suspect behind a string of arson fires. The target is typically unlocked garages.
The most recent incident happened on July 31st in West Duluth.
2) Police in Superior are also looking for one of two men who allegedly invaded a home on the 1100 of Hughitt Avenue. He's considered armed and dangerous.
Another man, Trent Anderson, has been charged in that incident but apparently isn't telling police who his alleged partner was.
3) An investigation remains open into the shooting death of 35-year-old Toriano Cooper in superior. Cooper was gunned down at his home at 12th Street and Banks Ave.
4) Superior Police are still searching for a woman who robbed the M & I Bank in broad daylight back on July 16th. The suspect got away with an undetermined amount of money.
5) Police are still investigating a theft at the Hermantown Walmart that turned into a police pursuit across state lines. The two suspects, a man and woman crossed into Superior in a stolen car, then returned across the bridge in a stolen Superior Water, Light and Power utility truck. The chase ended in West Duluth, but the suspects got away.
Duluth Police: (218) 730-5690
Superior Police: (715) 395-7468