Three-Year-Old Hospitalized After Reportedly Eating Grandma's Pot Cookies

Three-Year-Old Hospitalized After Reportedly Eating Grandma's Pot Cookies

July 3, 2012 Updated Jul 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM CST

He got his hands in the wrong cookie jar, apparently.

According to the Riverside (Calif.) Press-Enterprise, a 3-year-old California boy was treated and released from a hospital over the weekend after reportedly consuming his grandmother's cookies that were made with THC oil to help her sleep and manage her cancer-related pain.

The grandmother has a doctor's recommendation for marijuana, according to The Press-Enterprise report. Nobody has been arrested, although the incident remains under investigation, according to The Press-Enterprise story.

Read The Press-Enterprise story HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.