Pair of Senior Citizens Die After Eating Soup With Poisonous Mushrooms

Pair of Senior Citizens Die After Eating Soup With Poisonous Mushrooms

November 12, 2012 Updated Nov 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM CDT

A tragic story from California

According to a report from the Sacramento Bee, police said a pair of senior citizens living in a senior care facility died last week after eating soup containing wild mushrooms that were picked a a caregiver at the facility. Police said four others who consumed the soup became sick, according to the Sacramento Bee report.

Read the Sacramento Bee report HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.