Man Who Died After Bug-Eating Contest Choked to Death

Man Who Died After Bug-Eating Contest Choked to Death

November 27, 2012 Updated Nov 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM CST

A cause of death is announced in connection with the death of a 32-year-old Florida man who died following a bug-eating contest last month, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

According to the Sun-Sentinel report, a Florida medical examiner ruled that the man choked to death on bug parts and his own vomit after eating cockroaches and worms during a contest in early October.

Read the South Florida Sun-Sentinel report HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.