Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

December 10, 2012 Updated Dec 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM CDT

A bizarre story from Colorado.

According to a report from The Vail Daily, four people in Colorado received medical treatment for respiratory distress last week after a dog vomited a toxic chemical it had ingested. The dog died, according to The Vail Daily report.

Read The Vail Daily report HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.