Toddler Dies After Ingesting Chili Powder, Woman Arrested, Police Say

Toddler Dies After Ingesting Chili Powder, Woman Arrested, Police Say

January 8, 2013 Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM CDT

A shocking story from California.

According to a report from the San Bernardino County Sun, police said a 2-year-old girl died Sunday from complications after ingesting chili powder, and a 21-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the girl's death and alleged abuse.

Police said the woman is the girlfriend of the girl's father, according to the San Bernardino County Sun report.

Read the San Bernardino County Sun report HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.