• Mobile Forecast

  • Mobile Forecast

    Thursday, October 27

    Expect cloudy skies tonight with lows near 40. There’s a chance of some sprinkles and showers with the clouds, but only a 20% shot. Winds are out of the south at 5-10mph.

    A large low pressure system moves over Northern Minnesota on Friday. This draws up some warm air from the south and gives us southern flow at around 5-20mph. Temperatures rise to around 60 in Duluth, Ironwood, Ashland, Hayward and Aitkin. The Iron Range and International Falls are in the mid 50s and expect low 50s up the North Shore. With the low around, we have a 20% chance of some sprinkles and showers. Most of the moisture with this system stays north in Ontario. The only chance of some brief sun is in the late afternoon to evening.

    Saturday we have the cold front pass through the region, which knocks us down 10 degrees to 50 for a high. Expect clouds to remain as the jet stream aloft is rather fast and will provide enough uplift to give us clouds. There’s also another 20% chance of showers.

    Sunday a high pressure system pushes over the region and clears us up. Lows are in the mid 30s and highs in the upper 40s to near 50.

    Halloween looks wetter though, another low approaches and warms us back into the mid to upper 50s. But this one has more moisture associated with it. It gives us a 60% chance of showers throughout the day and it goes down to a 40% chance into the evening. Tuesday we cool off with lows in the low 40s and highs near 50. There’s a 20% chance of some lingering showers in the morning as the low pushes east.

    Have a great day!

    Adam Clark

    Chief Meteorologist