Weather Now in Duluth Minnesota
  • Mobile Forecast

  • Mobile Forecast

    Saturday, August 27

    Tomorrow may be a little on the gloomy side, with partly to mostly cloudy skies, but temperatures will be seasonal, in the upper 70s, and we'll stay dry. A warm front will move through tomorrow night and into Monday, giving us about a 60% chance of rain through the night and a 40% chance for Monday, when highs will reach into the 80s. We have partly cloudy to mostly cloudy skies tonight. Lows are near 50 in Ashland, Superior and International Falls. In the mid 50s in Duluth and Aitkin. The Iron Range will be in the upper 40s as will International Falls.

    A trough in the jet stream moves east and spawns a low pressure that gives our region a chance of rain. The heaviest rain looks to be in the late afternoon/evening. Also the storms will be split with a 50-60% chance north of Duluth and also south of Duluth. The chance of showers Saturday for Duluth and up the North Shore is around 30%. High temps are in the low 70s in Duluth and mid to low 70s for most of the region excluding the North Shore, which will be in the upper 60s.

    Colder air moves in for Tuesday. There's a slim chance for a shower as it does, but overall most will stay dry, and skies will be mostly sunny. Cool, comfortable, sunny conditions will continue for the majority of the work week. Expect highs in the low 70s with sunny skies Wednesday and Thursday.

    We'll start to cloud over a bit on Friday. It will also be a bit warmer, with highs in the mid 70s. Mid 70s remain for Saturday, along side more clouds and a 40% chance of showers or storms.

    Have a great weekend!

    Brandon Michaels

    Chief Meteorologist