Picture Perfect Catch Rules
2. Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Winners must be legal residents of the United States.
4. Beginning May 13, 2009 through June 9, 2009, viewers may upload their Picture Perfect Catch photos to northlandsnewscenter.com/younews.
5. Northlandsnewscenter.com staff will choose 4 finalists from the entries, and beginning midday June 10th, users will then be able to vote for their favorite Picture Perfect Catch photo. The photo receiving the most votes during the voting period will be awarded the prize. Users may upload multiple photos during the contest period. All photos must conform to YouNews standards including but not limited to: file format, content restrictions, time, file size, etc. Voting ends at 11:59 PM CDT on Tuesday, June 16th. The winner of the contest will be notified on Wednesday, June 17th. A promotional announcement will be broadcast during NewsCenter at 10 pm, Wednesday, June 17th on NBC 6 and NewsCenter at 10 pm, Thursday, June 18th on CBS 3.
6. KBJR, Inc. may disqualify any winner if the rules have been violated in any way.
7. Winners will be required to sign a form, including release of liability and winners social security number, to claim their prize.
8. Winners further allow their likenesses to be used by KBJR, Inc. in promotional announcements both on-air and through other means.
9. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and any applicable fees that may apply.
10. All employees and immediate families or agents of Granite Broadcasting Corp., Malara Broadcast Group Duluth, LLC, KBJR, Inc., or participating sponsors are not eligible to win. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
11. One winner per household allowed.
12. KBJR, Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
13. All decisions of KBJR, Inc. are final.
14. This contest positively ends Tuesday, June16, 2009 at Midnight. KBJR, Inc. is not responsible for computing errors.
15. Winners will be notified on or before June 17th, 2009.
16. Prize will be available to winner four to six weeks after contest ends.
17.If prize winner declines the prize, an alternate winner may be picked for the vacated prize.
18. KBJR, Inc. is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.