1. No purchase necessary. To enter: upload your photos or video to northlandsnewscenter.com/younews. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT, Wednesday, February 10, 2010.
2. Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Winners must be legal residents of the United States.
4. Beginning January 11, 2010 through February 10, 2010 viewers may upload their Northland’s Messiest Closet photos or videos to northlandsnewscenter.com/younews.
5. Northlandsnewscenter.com staff will choose1 winner after 11:59 p.m. CDT, Wednesday, February 10, 2010. Winner will receive a voucher for a new closet organization system valued at $500 plus installation from Lifespan Closets.
6. An announcement of winner will be broadcast during NewsCenter at 5 pm on KBJR 6 and on KDLH 3 News at 5:30 pm February 11, 2010.
7. KBJR, Inc. may disqualify any winner if the rules have been violated in any way.
8. Winners will be required to sign a form and provide photo ID to claim their prize.
9. Winners further allow their likenesses to be used by KBJR, Inc. in promotional announcements both on-air and through other means.
10. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and any applicable fees that may apply.
11. All employees and immediate families or agents of Granite Broadcasting Corp., Malara Broadcast Group Duluth, LLC, KBJR, Inc., or participating sponsors are not eligible to win. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
12. One winner per household allowed.
13. KBJR, Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
14. All decisions of KBJR, Inc. are final.
15. This contest positively ends 11:59 p.m. CDT, Wednesday, February 10, 2010.
16. KBJR, Inc. is not responsible for computing errors.
17. Winners will be emailed at the email address used to upload the photos, and arrangements will be made to have the winner pick up a prize voucher at the station. Winner will then arrange with Lifespan closets to have the closet valued at $500 installed on their property within the Northland’s NewsCenter viewing area.
18. Prize will be available to winner four to six weeks after contest ends.
19. If prize winner declines the prize, an alternate winner may be picked for the vacated prize.
20. KBJR, Inc. is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.