Casting Call 2011 Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Contestants are required to walk the runway during our Open Casting Call February 8, 2011 at Greysolon Ballroom. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT, Tuesday, February 8, 2011.
2. Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Winners must be legal residents of the United States.
4. Beginning February 17, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. CDT, web browsers will begin to vote for their favorite Runway walk from the videos posted on the Runway Contest page.
5. Voting positively ends February 27, 2011 at 11:55 p.m. CDT.
6. An announcement of winner will be broadcast during Northland’s NewsCenter News programming February 28, 2011.
7. KBJR, Inc. may disqualify any winner if the rules have been violated in any way.
8. Winners will be required to sign a form and provide photo ID to claim their prize.
9. Winners further allow their likenesses to be used by KBJR, Inc. in promotional announcements both on-air and through other means.
10. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and any applicable fees that may apply.
11. All employees and immediate families or agents of Granite Broadcasting Corp., Malara Broadcast Group Duluth, LLC, KBJR, Inc., or participating sponsors are not eligible to win. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
12. One winner per household allowed.
13. KBJR, Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
14. All decisions of KBJR, Inc. are final.
15. This contest positively ends February 27, 2011 at 11:55 p.m. CDT.
16. KBJR, Inc. is not responsible for computing errors.
17. The winner will be contacted at the telephone number provided at the Casting Call February 8, 2011 to arrange for prize pickup from the Northland’s NewsCenter Stations building at 246 South Lake Avenue, Duluth, MN.
18. Prize will be available to winner two to four weeks after contest ends.
19. If prize winner declines the prize, an alternate winner may be picked for the vacated prize.
20. KBJR, Inc. is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.